Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family


























Family, It's the cluster of people we live with,love with, laugh with, cry with and that helps shape us.
I love family photography! I love capturing the family, representing who they are right now.
And then.... capturing the individuals, the parts that make the whole.
As long as the days can seem with a young busy family, this time right here, is way too short.
My Aunties used to tell me as a child, that my school years would be the best years of my life. At the time I know, I would have 'pulled a face' with a 'what ever' attitude.
So many times now I find myself thinking how right they were, how nice the time in the nest really was.
Suzanne's young family were great, and we had a lot of fun, it was high energy but everyone was up for it. We had a great day for, it the weather had been kind.
These guys certainly have a lot of fun together and a lot of love, nest time is sweet, and that's just where these wee guys are at now, a little independence at school and the nest to come home to....life for these guys couldn't be better :)



The wee bits that make up the family......


.........


And sometimes we get a little tired and hungry, and things just don't seem to go our way.
But that's ok when your with family :)
We can do these things amongst our family, they get to see the best and the worst of us, and if we are really lucky we get a wee hug and some one trying to cheer us up in their own cheeky wee way.
I love this next photo!
And amongst this, all the dynamics and the hustle of a young family with kids, the individuals to take care of and raise, moments that take your breath away and moments you wish would just stop, you somehow find some time, for yourselves if just for a moment :)
Because these times do go by so fast, and we should treasure them.
From my own experience it's hard, I don't want to treasure the all  tantrums and difficult bed times, and I'm sure with time I wont even remember them, because they aren't the ones to treasure and remember. It's those little moments of joy, it's the notes of love left lying around the house, the hugs the fun times spent together,it's helping solve a problem, offering comfort and wanting to give it when needed, it's those times you hold onto because they are so good, and because as a family you do take the good with the bad:)

Let's face it those good moments are GREAT
Lots of love and fun! I would sum this day up as, and all too soon they will be grown-up, but for now they are happy in their nest, with Mum and Dad there to take care of them.
thanks for a really great family day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment